Dear Parents and Carers,
As school is now closed until Monday 5th March, please see below for some ideas for some learning at home.
- It’s World Book Day and possibly the best weather for getting cozy with a good book. See the official website for some learning ideas. The ‘resources’ tab has some Primary / Nursery specific ideas: http://www.worldbookday.com/
- Some website links and ideas from our teachers here: Maths resources examples
- And again, this time for spelling: Spelling resources (P2-P7)
- Also, many classes use Sumdog: https://www.sumdog.com/
- and; study ladder: https://www.studyladder.co.uk
- Finally, the BAFTA-nominated literacy app, Teach Your Monster to Read, is FREE to download this week only. Hurry, ends Sunday 4th March! http://apple.co/2f0Dgi1 , http://amzn.to/2bXrdUe and http://tinyurl.com/GoogleTeachMonster
Of course, if they are safe and warm, then I hope the children also have some fun in the snow!
See you on Monday 5th March!